Have you experienced, you are excited about your presentation to your client, and it happened that your Microsoft Office 365 stopped working. And you cannot open your files.
Formatting your computer is not advisable as you urgently need to access your files. The easiest solution to your problem is the reinstallation of your Microsoft Office Software.
Let this article guide you through downloading and installing your Office 365 Software.
Step 1: Sign in to Download Office
Let your computer or laptop open its original program, open the default web browser of your computer the Microsoft Edge Browser and make sure that you are connected to your internet to open the web browser. Finally, Go to www.office.com and if you’re not already signed in, select Sign in.
Step 2: Sign in to your Microsoft Account
You can now sign in with the account you associated with this version of Office. This account can be a Microsoft account, or a work account, or a school account. In case you forgot your password, don’t worry as you can also completely change your password and choose your new 6 Digits Pin.
Step 3: Determine Your Microsoft Office Account Type
After signing in, follow the steps that match the type of account you signed in with as there are different instructions for Office account type :
- From the Office home page select Install Office. Then, select Install (or depending on your version, Install Office.
Office And Student Account
- From the home page select Install Office (If you set a different start page, go to aka. ms/office-install.) and select Office 365 apps to begin the installation.
Additional Tips from Microsoft
The 64-bit version is installed by default unless Office detects you already have a 32-bit version of Office (or a stand-alone Office app such as Project or Visio) installed. In this case, the 32-bit version of Office will be installed instead.
To change from a 32-bit version to a 64-bit version or vice versa, you need to uninstall Office first (including any stand-alone Office apps you have such as Project of Visio). Once the uninstall is complete, sign in again to www.office.com and select Other install options, choose the language and version you want (64 or 32-bit), and then select Install. (See Install Visio or Install Project if you need to reinstall those stand-alone apps.)
Step 4: Complete Microsoft 365 Installation
To complete the installation, follow the prompts in the “Install Office” section below.
- Depending on your browser, select Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox).
- If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? select Yes.
- The installation begins.
Then You Are All Set With Your Office 365
Your installation is finished when you see the phrase, “You’re all set! Office is installed now” and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer. Select Close.
Step 5: Activate Your Office
- To open an Office app, select the Start button (lower-left corner of your screen) and type the name of an Office app, like Word.
- If you have Windows 8.1 or 8.0, type the name of an Office app on the Start screen. Can’t find your Office apps? Here are a few guides click this link.
- To open the Office app, select its icon in the search results.
- When the Office app opens, accept the license agreement. The office is activated and ready to use.
Need More Help With Office 365?
FastSoftwares is 24/7 ready to hear your software problems and software needs. We have an expert team to assist you.
We created a fast and easy fast process so you can receive your Microsoft Office Software with just a click of your fingertips.
Don’t hesitate to reach us today! We are excited to talk to you.