Where to buy Microsoft Office product Key?
Let us define what product key means. A Product Key is a 25-character code that’s used to activate Windows, this is needed during the installation of software programs and to make sure that the copy is purchased legally. A product key should be activated on one PC only unless defined by the terms of Microsoft.
If you want to install another Microsoft Program you have to buy another license. But where can you buy a license for Microsoft if you have one already when you bought your new Windows 10?
If you’d like to know more, then this article is for you.
Can I buy a Product Key?
It always depends on what your intentions are. Let’s take a look at how to buy a product key.
- You can buy a brand new copy of an Office product key or start a new Microsoft 365 subscription from www.fastsoftwares.com.
- This product key can be redeemed at https://setup.office.com/ to install and set up your Microsoft Account.
- A digital download is also available if you purchase at Microsoft Store www.microsoftstore.com.
- You may also opt to renew your Microsoft 365 subscription through www.fastsoftwares.com by purchasing a product key card and redeem the key at https://setup.office.com/
- It can be renewed online as well without the need of a product key just head on to https://www.microsoft.com/en-ww/microsoft-365/buy/microsoft-365-family?ms.officeurl=renew&rtc=1&market=ph
- Uninstall the current version of your Office if it’s requesting you for a product key and yet you want to purchase a product key to activate office, buy and install a new version from the Microsoft Store. This is to make sure that your Microsoft Office activation will be successful.
Make sure you purchase your product key to a trusted and reliable source like www.fastsoftwares.com they are 100% genuine and legit with 24/7 customer service support that is ready to help. You don’t need to wait for another day before your concerns are fixed.
How to find the Windows 10 Product Key?
There are many ways to find the product key but keep in mind that this will only work on a genuine copy of Windows 10 and if you are trying to reinstall the operating system on the same Windows 10 activated computer, then you don’t need to find the product key until you’ve activated the same copy of Windows 10 on another computer. But always have a backup of the license in any condition in using these methods.
Method 1 is by using a Command Prompt
- If you lost your product key, the command prompt is the answer. Open the command prompt by typing cmd or command prompt on your search bar that is located at the left bottom corner of the screen.
Method 2 is by using a software called ProduKey
2. This is software from Nirsoft where you can recover the lost Windows and Microsoft Office product keys. Just download and run this tool to find the product key by going to www.nirsoft.net and on the homepage find ProduKey under the Freeware System Tools, click on it, scroll down and download the ProduKey software. Once downloaded, extract the Zip File and find the ProduKey Application open it to view all the Windows Product Keys, copy of note down these keys so that you can use them when you reinstall on your computer.
For more information on how to find your product key just continue reading on this link https://www.fastsoftwares.com/how-to-find-windows-10-product-key/.
How to Activate Windows 10 Change Product Key
- If you didn’t use your product key yet and would like to activate it just go to My Computer (This PC) and right-click on the Properties this will let you show the information and make sure that the license is not yet activated.
- Click on Activate Windows and click on the change product key and enter the 25 alphanumeric code then hit Next.
- After you’ve entered your product key it will ask you to Activate Windows, then click Activate.
- Close the pop-up window and on the Activation screen, it will tell you that your Windows is activated with a digital license.
How to change Windows 10 product key
You might be thinking if it’s possible to change a product key? The answer is Yes, you can change the product key for Office Home & Business, Office Home & Student, Office Professional, and purchased applications individually. To learn how you may check out Change your Office product key.
You may also change your Office license if you buy a different version of Microsoft Office.
Take, for example, if you have Office Home & Business at first and decided to subscribe to Microsoft Office 365, you can switch your existing install from one to another.
You may also want to do these steps to activate your Windows 10;
- Click on the Start Menu and click on Settings.
- Click Update and Security and click Activation to see.
- Go to the Search Bar located at the bottom corner of the screen and type cmd or command prompt. Make sure to have an internet connection.
- Then once the command prompt is open type in.
slmgr.vbs /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
5. Hit Enter. And type or copy-paste another code then hit Enter.
slmgr.vbs /skms kms.lotro.cc
6. Type in or copy and paste another code then Hit Enter.
7. Go back to This PC, and right-click on properties you’ll see your Windows is now activated.
So that’s it. I hope you learn a lot from this article.