Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
Everything you need is bundled with the Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. It’s Microsoft’s most powerful operating system to date. Enjoy using the latest software and apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Chrome, YouTube and many more! Both professional and student users will also benefit from its modern tools and features for their business and home needs. No need to worry about compatibility issues anymore! Also, its latest security features promises to keep all your sensitive data safe and secure from prying eyes.
- Secure download link
- One (1x) license product key
- An updated Language pack
- For Windows-compatible PCs only
- Updated versions of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Not compatible with Mac OS, Apple iOS, Chromebook OS, Android, and Linux
- All of our products are for life-time use and requires a Microsoft Account for support
What apps are included?
Programmers and software testers rejoice! Window 10’s Hyper-V allows for its users to create a virtual PC on the hard drive. It’s a type of a sandbox which they can test and play with software and apps without compromising their computer. No need to worry about breaking the machine while doing essential work!
It’s another security feature introduced in Windows 10. It offers a full disk encryption program with three types of authentication modes:
- USB Key Mode – users can set a specific USB flash device as the key to decrypt and access information from a certain device.
- Transparent Operation Mode – information is encrypted and hidden until its user properly boots the device or system.
- User Authentication Mode – it allows the users to apply a password or PIN to secure data and information.
These new features gives its users peace of mind and the freedom to protect their device and data as they see fit.
Microsoft’s newest feature, Domain Join, allows its users to register their Windows-based devices to a central database. These include user accounts, any type of smart device and computers, security controls, and printers. The Azure Active Directory also allows for single sign-on to Microsoft’s cloud services. Domain Join oversees all registered devices in one domain.
Browser compatibility has been a bane for most Windows users. Enterprise Mode makes it possible for older browser versions to run on Windows 10 with ease! Users can now work without worrying about compatibility issues.
How will I receive my software or product?
Delivery is instantaneous, thanks to our automatic allocation system. A product key is delivered instantly after an order has been processed. The software’s product key and secure link to the Microsoft website will be made visible on screen. An order confirmation email will also be sent to verify and complete the purchase. Customers are assured of a quick service any time of the day, seven days a week.
Important Reminders For Buyers:
- Not compatible with other operating systems.
- Since this is a digital download, no installation disc is included in the package.
- Older Microsoft Office versions should be uninstalled prior to installing a new software version.
- Product activation requires a valid Microsoft Account. Please sign up for an account by clicking here.
3 STEPS IN INSTALLING YOUR SOFTWARE
- Place the order for your new Software.
- You will receive an email with the Official Microsoft download link and Product key in less than 30 minutes.
- Follow the instructions we sent to your email to Install the Software.
What if I misspelled my email address?
Don’t worry, we can correct it. Give us a chat or send us an email to email@example.com. We usually respond right away. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
For Office 2016 and 2019 versions, we would recommend for you to create a Microsoft account. Why do I need an account to sign in to Office?
An association occurs between Office and your account and is what verifies you’re the licensed owner of Office. Signing in with your account allows you to:
☑ Install and activate Office – A Microsoft account or work or school account is required to install and activate Microsoft 365 and Office versions 2013 or later.
☑ Create and share files – Create, edit, and share the files you saved to an Office cloud-service such as OneDrive
☑ Use Office across multiple devices – If you have a Microsoft 365 subscription, you can also install and use Office on more than one device.
You can create Microsoft account using this link: https://signup.live.com/